So here I am swaying, already. Too early too be drunk really. Feeling kinda genereous towards myself though... Me and mommy had a little mother/daughter/cocktail- moment. Vodka tonic and Gin fizz. Just mummy and me. Too bad she suddenly felt like being honest.
– Your father doesn't love me...
– Mummy, this is an entirely philosophical question. What is love, really?
– But he doesn't love me, he never has.
– The thing is...well, can he love anyone?
– Do you want another drink, hun? I'll go get you one.
Johan Grimonprez at ltd los angeles
3 hours ago